COVID 19 Prevention Policy
At Double M Hotel, we care. We give high priority to ensuring the overall health and safety of our guests and employees. We urge our guests to follow these steps when inside the hotel premises to prevent further spread of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19):
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- A temperature check is mandatory upon entering the hotel.
- Observe physical distancing. We have floor markers as a guide for our guests and employees in common areas as well as inside the elevator. A maximum of 4 persons is allowed inside the elevator.
- Fill up the health declaration form during check-in and upon dining in the restaurants. When making advance booking, you can download the health declaration form under Reservations and email to firstname.lastname@example.org the accomplished form a day before your arrival. The health declaration form is prescribed by government agencies. An accurate health declaration is sincerely appreciated.
- Use hand sanitizers and sanitizing foot mats available in strategic areas in the hotel.
- Wash hands properly with soap and water. Wash areas are located in the restrooms.
- Cover your mouth and nose using a handkerchief/tissue. (Sleeves or crook of the elbow may also be used to cover the mouth when coughing or sneezing.)
- Do not spit or blow your nose in public areas. Spitting in parking areas and plant boxes are prohibited.
- Guestrooms are for single occupancy only. Double occupancy will be allowed for couples or a parent with one child.
- Visitation by relatives or friends inside the guestroom is not allowed.
- In-room massage service is temporarily suspended.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection measures are being implemented in guest rooms and common areas. Feel free to inform us at the Front Desk of concerns you may have in case of any inconvenience on your part.
- Some amenities in the guest room have been temporarily pulled out as compliance with health safety measures of government agencies. For any amenity request, please call the Front Desk. Our Housekeeping staff will bring the requested amenity and place it outside of your guest room, carefully sealed, and placed on a stool.
- A sanitation kit amenity (70% alcohol solution and tissue pack) is provided in guest rooms.
- We discourage any discriminatory action against a guest who will begin to manifest COVID 19 symptoms like fever and cough. Should the guest feel sick, we are ready to assist the guest to the local hospital.
We are in this together. Let us help flatten the curve!